The History Of MSRTC :
Basically known as Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation, is founded by Government of Maharashtra as per the Section 3 of RTC Act 1950 provision.
- The history of maharashtra rajya parivahan mahamandal is not good in starting; people of maharashtra are very much reluctant to take the services of state transport till last ten years from today.
- Today It stands at milestone with fifty eight years of service to state of maharashtra with 16,000-odd buses and 12,000 employees.
- Today about 70 lakh people of Maharashtra are using the services of buses daily.
- In present time Msrtc is the confluence of three states transports. These states are Bombay, Madhya Pradesh and Hyderabad. After the reorganization of states in 1956 leads to formation of maharashtra rajya parivahan mahamandal.
The MSRTC Bus Booking Online Service :
The online booking service is provided for its passengers by maharashtra rajya Parivahan Mahamandal.
The msrtc bus booking online allows you to book the tickets on internet for all bus routes of Maharashtra state. The procedure for booking ticket is very simple.
- The portal prompts the new user to create the profile on portal of Msrtc.
- During the registration of new profile it asks for the basic personal details along with your email id, username and password for the profile.
- After the submission of basic details, an activation link will send to your email. On clicking the link provided in your email you will directly go to booking window. After entering the username and password, you will book the ticket directly booking window.
- The home page of msrtc bus booking online service will prompt you to select the source and destination station from master station list available. It also prompts you to enter the date and other special service details by user for booking the ticket.
Advantages Of MSRTC :
- It provides fleet of bus services that travels throughout Maharashtra.
- The fares are less which provides an ease to people in travelling.